Year Round Programs for Youth & Adults
Wrightsville Beach Parks and Recreation offers a variety of year-round activities for youth and adults including youth cooking, tennis lessons, cotillion, summer camps, fitness classes for all levels, and more!.
For questions on any class, lesson, or program, call 910-256-7925 or email.
WRIGHTSVILLE BEACH PARKS AND RECREATION
PROGRAMS & ACTIVITIES CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
It is with such sadness but out of great concern for everyone's safety that the Town of Wrightsville Beach Parks and Recreation Department must cancel all programs and activities until further notice due to COVID-19. We will make every effort to reschedule events and program activities as conditions allow.
- Babysitter Training Course - July 31
- CB Strength Training & Conditioning for Youth
- Holiday Etiquette Party
- Kids' Cooking
- Kids Run the Nation - April 16
- Performance Club - April 23
- Performance Club Elf Patrol
- Foundation Flag Football - April 1
- Youth Basketball Inst.League - April 2
- Youth League Pre-Season Prep Basketball
- Tennis Lessons - March 9