Parking at the Wrightsville Beach Municipal Complex
March 1st - October 31st
Paid parking is enforced from March 1st through October 31st, 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. daily at the rate of $5.00 per hour. However, the first two hours of parking is free in the Municipal Complex which includes Wrightsville Beach Park, Town Hall, the Wrightsville Beach Museum, and the Visitor Center. You must register your tag/plate number into the system upon arrival to take advantage of the two free hours. This can be done 3 ways:
- At a Pay-By-Plate kiosk (locations shown on map below)
- The Flowbird app (free app available from your app store)
- Text2Park - text your location code to 25023 then follow the link. The location codes are:
- WBPark - Wrightsville Beach Park parking lot spaces
- WBTown - Wrightsville Beach Town Hall parking lot spaces
- WBLoop - Wrightsville Beach Museum/Visitor Center parking spaces
The two free hours are applied automatically. If you select more than two hours, you will not be charged for the first two hours. Wrightsville Beach Residents may display their residential hang tag in lieu of Pay-By-Plate, Flowbird, or Text2Park.
If you hold a reservation for facility use in Wrightsville Beach Park, you are entitled to use the Event Parking Lot as indicated on the map below. This area is not a pay-to-park area and you do not need to register your tag/plate number. If you choose to park in a paid parking lot, you will be required to pay for parking as described above (first two hours free), even with a facility reservation. If you have any issues with parking during your reservation time, please contact the park office during normal business hours of Monday—Friday, 8:00 am—5:00 pm.
Visit the Parking page for more parking information.
for a map of the parking areas and pay stations in the Municipal Complex.